Monday, May 28
- Login on www.myblueprint.ca/simcoe
What are your goals and how do you plan to achieve it?
- Some goals to consider:
- Academic (School) goal
- Personal goal
- Community service hours
- Enter in all your Grade 9 courses you have this year.
- Enter in all the Grade 10 compulsory courses and pick potential electives (consider taking BBI2O Intro to Business!!
- If you feel you would like to plan your grade 11 and 12 years, feel free to do that as well.
- Once your surveys are done you can view your results.
- Go to Who Am I and view results.
- Click on 'Occupation Matches' Look through all the potential career options based on the surveys.
- Pick 3 careers that interest you on the list and research them.
- Watch at least one ‘video of interest’.
- Complete a write up on the three careers. Include: Education needed, Average Salary, Potential growth, What the career duties include, potential employers, list 2 job postings for each of the three careers.
- Submit your write up (Word) or share your GoogleDoc.
Tuesday, May 29
- Finish your 3 career, 3 paragraph activity
- Go back to your High School Planner and try and decide and plan your courses for grade 11 and 12 based on what you have discovered about the University/College you want to go to and what required courses are needed to get into that school.